This list is not inclusive of all states where Highlands Residential Mortgage, Ltd. may lend. Highlands Residential Mortgage, Ltd. is required to make the following disclosures by its regulatory authorities located in the applicable states. Not all states require such disclosures and information is subject to change without notice.
- Alabama Consumer Credit License #21266
- Arizona Mortgage Banker License # 1011006
- Arkansas Combination Mortgage Banker-Broker-Servicer License #109369
- California: Licensed by the Department of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act, Finance Lender Licensee #4131240
- Colorado Mortgage Company Registration #134871. Regulated by the Division of Real Estate.
- District of Columbia Mortgage Lender License #MLB134871
- Florida Mortgage Lender License #MLD968
- Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee #37908
- Idaho – MBL-2080134871
- Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee NMLS ID MB.6761013R (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org). License by the Illinois Division of Banking, 320 West Washington St., Springfield, IL 62786, (217) 782-3000. Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee Department of Financial and Professional Regulation 100 W. Randolph, 9th Floor, Chicago, IL 60601 General Inquiries: 1-888-473-4858 Division of Banking Direct: 1-844-768-1713 TYY: 1-866-325-4949. STATE OF ILLINOIS COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT NOTICE. The Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (Department) evaluates our performance in meeting the financial services needs of this community, including the needs of low-income to moderate-income households. The Department takes this evaluation into account when deciding on certain applications submitted by us for approval by the Department. Your involvement is encouraged. You may obtain a copy of our evaluation once the Department completes our first evaluation. You may also submit signed, written comments about our performance in meeting community financial services needs to the Department. We will update this notice when our first evaluation has been issued.
- Indiana-DFI Mortgage Lending License #30529
- Iowa Mortgage Banker License #2018-0120
- Kansas licensed Mortgage Company #MC.0025127 www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
- Kentucky Mortgage Company License #MC390233
- Louisiana Residential Mortgage Lending License #134871
- Maryland Mortgage Lender License #06-20712
- Michigan 1st Mortgage Broker/Lender/Servicer Registrant #FR0021650
- Licensed by the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance #134871
- Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator License MN-MO-134871
- Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act / Minn. Stat. Ann. § 58A.20
- Missouri Mortgage Company License #18-2132
- Montana Mortgage Lender License #134871
- Montana Mortgage Broker License #134871
- Nebraska Mortgage Banker License #NE134871
- New Mexico Mortgage Loan Company License #134871
- Nevada Mortgage Company License #5373
- Licensed Mortgage Banker n.s.–N.J. Department of Banking #134871
- North Carolina Mortgage Lender License #L-157614
- Ohio Residential Mortgage Lending Act Certificate of Registration #RM.850279.000
- Oklahoma Mortgage Broker License #MB002229
- Oklahoma Mortgage Lender License #ML010007
- Oregon Mortgage Lending License #ML-5891
- Oregon Mortgage Servicer License #134871
- Pennsylvania Lender License #75616
- South Carolina-BFI Mortgage Lender / Servicer License #MLS – 134871
- Tennessee Mortgage License #115557
- Texas – SML Mortgage Banker Registration #134871 https://www.sml.texas.gov/ConsumerInformation/tdsml_consumer_complaints.html
- This office is licensed and examined by the Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner of the State of Texas.
- Virginia Lender License #MC-5729 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)
- Washington Consumer Loan Company License #CL-134871
Texas Mortgage Banker Notice
PURSUANT TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 157.007 OF THE MORTGAGE BANKER REGISTRATION AND RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR ACT, CHAPTER 157, TEXAS FINANCE CODE, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED OF THE FOLLOWING:
CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE, SIGN AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE DOWNLOADED AND PRINTED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEB SITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
Revised July 2012: Disclosure in compliance with TAC §81.200(c)
FOR BORROWERS WHO HAVE MORTGAGE PROPERTY LOCATED IN TEXAS: COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE SERVICING OF YOUR MORTGAGE SHOULD BE SENT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING: 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 2-1, AUSTIN, TX 75075. A TOLL FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 877-276-5550